|Apple TV 2.0 universal search results|
Deliverables from producers and process
- White, black or color show logo
- Vector format preferred (.EPS or .AI)
- PNG acceptable - min size 1000x500px
- No JPEGs or backgrounds included
- 3000x3000 preferred background image (JPG or PNG)
- Please note that if a preferred background image is not provided, the PBS GA design team will create a background image based on the following:
- Existing show poster art;
- Existing show assets or thumbnails; or
- A color background based on existing show branding
The PBS GA design team will assist in producing the final asset delivered to Apple:
- Dimensions: 3000x3000
- File type: Layered PSD → LSR
- Aspect ratio: 1:1
In context (please see corresponding numbers above each image on the right):
- Users can voice-search a term (ex. “Victoria”) on any screen in their Apple TV. Universal search results, across all apps, appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Users are taken to the tvOS show page. The “Open In” button displays all apps that the user can watch that show’s content in.
- If the show is available in the PBS Video App, that will usually appear as the first result in the “Open In” options list. Users will be deeplinked to that show’s detail page directly in the PBS Video app.