Benefits of having a PBS mobile app
Creating a PBS mobile app promotes a true partnership between producers and PBS.
Teaming up with PBS to create a PBS mobile app generates countless benefits to your organization and your viewers. By enhancing your visibility and offerings a mobile app takes your product to the next level and allows your viewers to enjoy your content no matter where they are. Additionally, the added functionality that comes with mobile devices extends your content's capabilities and allows your users to experience your material in a whole different way!
The following are just some of the benefits you can expect from having a PBS app:
- More prominent visibility with the incorporation of PBS branding.
- Inclusion in PBS marketplace.
- Placement on aggregation site.
- Cross-promotion in other PBS apps.
- Enhanced promotion and communications campaign.
- Leveraged PBS platform-owner relationships.
- Access to PBS staff and technical resources.
- Hosting and bandwidth for streaming video.
- Shared research and best practices expertise.
- Promotes local outreach.
Now that you see how beneficial a PBS mobile app can be, let's explore how to begin the app proposal submission process. Before any development or discussions can begin, you must first develop a concept and plan for your app.