- The season number displays and can be changed, if necessary (Figure 4.1).
- In the Title textbox, type a title for your episode containing no more than 256 characters, including spaces (Figure 4.2).
- The PBS Content ID is a unique identifier for your season and cannot be modified (Figure 4.3).
- In the Short Description textbox, type a short description containing no more than 90 characters, including spaces (Figure 4.4). *
- In the Long Description textbox, type a long description containing no more than 400 characters, including spaces (Figure 4.5). *
* Short and Long Description fields accept HTML (example code: <a href="http://www.pbs.org">PBS</a>). These fields will only show up on over-the-top devices such as Roku and Apple TV. The Show description is used for seasons.