If you haven't already, please make sure you read the Video Event Tracking page. The information on that page is critical to understanding the process outlined below.
The information in this section reflects the current Google Analytics interface.
- Portal (includes national and local portals)
- Partner Player
- Viral Player
- PBS iPhone App
- PBS OTT Apps: FireTV and Apple TV only, as of December 2013.TV
- PBS iPad App: Coming in 2015!
- PBS Android App: Coming in 2015!
- PBS Arts site player
- Media Manager-powered widgets
- The graph will display all the different Media Manager-powered players in which your video is playing and the number of views each player has received (Figure 6.1).
- Click the Show rows dropdown menu to display more results (Figure 6.2).
The main graph on this page does not represent all your video views; it represents all of the events in your account. Since certain actions can trigger multiple events or you may be tracking more than video events this graph is not an indicator of video views.
Click the Percentage button in the Views section to see the data a colorful pie-chart.
Your dashboard configuration is only visible to your login. If there are multiple users who all have access to the same producer account each user needs to add this report using their respective login.