If you copy a page that has subpages, all pages will be copied.
- From the main Administration dashboard, click Pages (Figure 1).
- To the right of the page you want to copy, click the Copy icon (Figure 2).
- Click the upward facing arrow next to Master to add the page above the Master page on the same level as the Master page.
- Click the downward facing arrow next to Master to add the page below the Master page on the same level as the Master page.
- Click the downward slanted arrow next to Master to add the page inside the Master page as a subpage of the Master, on the same level of the page you are copying.
- Click the downward slanted arrow next to any page on your site to add the page inside as a subpage of another page.
- Click OK to accept all permissions being copied to the new page (Figure 4). This means that the permissions applied to the page that is being copied will be transferred to the new page. For instance, if viewer restrictions have been applied to the page and you uncheck the Copy permissions box, the viewer restrictions will not apply to the copy.
- If you chose to copy the page beneath the Master or the page being copied, your new page appears at the bottom of the list (Figure 5). Move the page if desired
- Click the page to open and modify as you would any Bento page.