Confluence provides quick access to all of your favorite spaces with the Favourite functionality. By designating a space as a Favourite, Confluence creates a shortcut to that space on your dashboard. If you visit multiple spaces on Confluence this could come in handy. This section demonstrates how to make a frequently visited space a favorite.
- Type docs.pbs.org into your browser (Figure 1.1). This is the PBS public documentation site.
- In the top right corner of the main Confluence dashboard, click Login (Figure 1.2).
- Type your username and password in the textboxes provided (Figure 2.1).
- Click the Remember me checkbox so you will remain logged in to the site even if you go to other sites and come back (Figure 2.2).
- Click Log in (Figure 2.3).
If you do not have a Confluence username and password, learn how to create an account.
- Available spaces are listed. Click Bento (Figure 3).
- On the right side of the screen, click Tools (Figure 4.1).
- Click Favourite (Figure 4.2).
- Favourite becomes Remove Favourite indicating that this space is now a favorite (Figure 5). If you ever want to remove this space from your Favorites list, simply click Remove Favourite (Figure 5).
- If you are logged in to Confluence, click your Confluence avatar (Figure 6.1).
- Click Favourites to access all of your Favorites (Figure 6.2).