How to Submit a Support Request Ticket
- When you are in the Bento admin tool, click Support located in the upper right side of the screen (Figure 1).
- Before submitting a support ticket, search the FAQs for an answer to your question. To search, type keywords in the textbox located at the top of the page and click SEARCH (Figure 2.1).
- You can also browse Bento FAQs (Figure 2.2).
- If you cannot find an answer to your question, click New support ticket located in the upper right side of the screen (Figure 2.3).
- When submitting a new support ticket, please fill in all fields to help PBS better understand the issue (Figure 3). The red asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- After you've filled out all fields, click Submit.
- A message appears confirming that your ticket has been created (Figure 4). Someone from PBS will respond within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that response time may vary depending on ticket volume.