You have two options when modifying the time slot for a TV listing:
- Edit the start and end time for a single show
- Edit the start and end times for multiple, consecutive shows (This is referred to as "timeshift.")
A listing must be assigned a minimum time of one (1) minute.
How to edit a single show time
- Click the pencil icon associated with the listing whose time you want to modify (Figure 1.1).
- Be sure the spot to which you want to move the listing is empty (Figure 1.2).
- Click the Start Time and End Time dropdown menus to modify the start and end times for your listing (Figure 2).
- When finished, click Confirm (Figure 3).
How to timeshift one or more shows
What is timeshifting?
Timeshift is a feature that allows you to move multiple consecutive shows to a different time slot all at once.
How to timeshift
Before you move multiple, consecutive shows, you must be sure that the slot to which you want to move them is empty. For instance, if you have a show listed from 9-10am and you want to move all of your shows that air from 10am-2pm to the 9am timeslot, you must first delete the show that airs from 9-10am. Then you can use the Timeshift feature to move the shows that currently air from 10am-2pm to the 9am timeslot. If you want to move shows that are not adjacent to each other, you must modify the time on an individual basis.
- Select your Start Date and times, and click Begin Editing Schedule (Figure 1).
- Be sure there is an empty slot in the spot to which you want to move the listings (Figure 2.1).
- Click Timeshift Listings (Figure 2.2).
- Click each listing you want to shift (Figure 3.1). A selected listing will display a black border, indicating that it is selected.
- Click Select Start Time (Figure 3.2).
When selecting multiple listings, click the listing to select and click the listing again to deselect. You do not need to hold down a CTRL, CMD, or Shift key.
- Click the Start Time dropdown menu to select a new start time for your block of listings (Figure 4.1).
- After selecting your new start time, an Offset indicator appears on the right, showing how many minutes you have offset your group of listings from the original start time (Figure 4.2).
- Click Timeshift Listings (Figure 4.3).
- There should be empty timeslots proceeding the end of the TV listings you shifted (Figure 5.1).
- Click Save Changes (Figure 5.2).
- A confirmation that your timeshift was successful displays (Figure 6).