- Spot approved for broadcast can be used for digital
- Send separate digital file. Broadcast file/format cannot be used
- Video may be either VAST served of first party served with optional impression and click tracking
- Preferred first party file type: mp4 with H.264 codec
- Max first-party file size: 512 mb
- HD specifications: 1920x1080 (16:9 Widescreen) or 1440x1080 (4:3 Standard), 10 mbps bitrate or higher
- Audio specifications: 48khz or 44.1khz resolution, stereo, AAC codec, 128 kpbs bitrate
- Sound Policy: Integrated volume between -22 and -26 lkfs
- Provide rotation instructions if sending more than 1 creative
Standard Banners - 300x250, 300x600, 728x90, 970X250, 970X90, 320x50
- Initial and subsequent file load size must adhere to IAB’s LEAN Standards
- File Type: HMTL5, GIF/JPEG, Third-party Tag
- Frame Rate: Minimum 24 fps
- Max Animation:15 seconds/2 loops
- Video: In-banner video allowed, must be user initiated, no auto-play.
- Unlimited file size subload allowed after user clicks to initiate video, minimum 24 FPS for video
- Unlimited length video w/ sound allowed after user clicks, no auto-play
- Expansions not allowed
- Audio: Must be user initiated (no click: mute/un-mute); default state is muted
- User video and audio controls must be visible
- Third-party tracking is accepted in most cases. Units served first-party will be billed off first-party data
Logos – General Audience Programs
- File Type: PNG
- Max File Size: 10KB
- Click tracking accepted in most cases
- Third-party impression tracking is not available
- Limit of five creative executions per placement.
- Banners must remain bounded in the allotted space in the page and must include a visible border around the edge. Banners may not float over page content, pop-up or initiate pop-ups from third-parties.
- All text must be readable on 1024×768 resolution displays.
- Unless specifically excepted, no real or mimicked user controls, interactive elements or hovers are permitted on in-page sponsorships, including video controls, game play, etc.
- Once approved, third-party-served placements may not be changed without PBS approval.