The History feature in Media Manager allows you to view a history log of changes that have occurred at every level in the console. To see changes made to a specific object, you must click into the object. For instance, if you want to changes made to a collection, you cannot simply click the Collections tab at the Show level. You must click the Collections tab, click into a Collection and then click the History button.
You can see a list of modifications including, what has been changed, who made the change, and when it was changed.
How to view history
When you are on any page in the console, click the yellow History button located in the upper right side of the screen (Figure 1).
- The list of objects that have been modified in some way appear in a list by date with most recently modified at the top (Figure 2.1).
- Click the Display dropdown menu to display fewer or more objects per page (Figure 2.2).
- Use the filters on the right side of the page to narrow the list of objects (Figure 2.3). Learn how to user filters
How to use filters
Filters allow you to narrow the list of objects in the history log. As soon as you make a selection in a dropdown menu, the results adjust to reflect the filter you have chosen. You can filter by:
- Action - What was done to an object. Was it created, updated, or deleted?
- Method - The method by which the object was modified. Was it done through the Media Manager console, API, or the system?
- User - The user who made the modification.