This capability is reserved for PBS Admins only. Learn how to create a brand logo
How to add a logo
- From the left side navigation menu, click Content (Figure 1.1) and then click Add Logo (Figure 1.2).
- In the upper right side of the page, click Add entity (Figure 2).
- In the Name textbox, type a name for your logo (Figure 3.1). The name should be descriptive of the logo (ie: station name or program name). This name does not surface in a browser and is for organizational purposes only.
- In the Display name textbox, type the text that you want to appear in search results under the "PROVIDED BY:" label (Figure 3.2). Example: Cyberchase
- Next to the Logo textbox, click Browse to search your computer for the logo image (Figure 3.3).
- In the Url textbox, type the URL of the website to which you want the logo to click (Figure 4.1).
- In the Description textbox, type some descriptive information about the logo (Figure 4.2). This is an optional field for your own records and does not surface anywhere in the browser.
- In the Notes section, type any additional notes about your logo and its usage (Figure 4.3). This is an optional field for your own records and does not surface anywhere in the browser.
- Click Save and add another to save this logo and add another logo, Save and continue editing to save this logo and make additional edits, or Save to save this logo and return to the main logos directory (Figure 4.4).
How to delete a logo from the database
Once a logo record is deleted it cannot be recovered. Be very careful when deleting records.
- To delete the entire logo record from the file system, click the red Delete in the bottom left corner of the page.
- A message appears asking if you are sure you want to delete the record (Figure 2.1).
- Click Yes, I'm sure to delete this logo and return to the main logo directory (Figure 2.2).
To return to the logo record without deleting, click the logo file name (Figure 2.3).