- PBS.org Station Links
- PBS.org HomePage HeroCarousel
- PBS.org Videolanding Local Videos
- PBS.org Station Scenery
When you create a Collection on your site, the Collection assumes three states throughout the workflow:
- Draft - When you've created and scheduled a collection and have clicked Save, your collection is in DRAFT mode. Everything in your collection can be modified in Draft mode.
- Published - Clicking Save on the main collection screen puts your collection into the Published state. Published is the last step before it goes live. You can still modify your collection in Published mode.
- Live - Refresh the page to make your collection Live. When your Collection is live it appears on your website. You can no longer make edits to the collection when it is live.
Favorite a collection
You can easily access your most frequently modified collections right from your Curate homepage. For instance, if you want to switch out your Roku videos, click your Roku collection and click Add to Favorites at the top of the screen. Your collection will be available from the Favorite Collections link on your Curate homepage. Learn how to favorite a collection