Show collections are bundles of information about shows that you want to feature on your website. Show information can include full color photos, descriptions, broadcast information, website information, as well as social media features.
- Broadcast Information - Display the date and time that your show is broadcast.
- Carousel - Rotate between five large images to entice users to click and learn more about your show.
- Flexible Promo - Feature a non-video component on your site.
- Official Website - Display a prominent image and link letting users click through to your show's official website.
- Social Media Hashtags - Let users follow your show on Twitter and tweet about your show.
Favorite a collection
You can easily access your most frequently modified collections right from your Curate homepage. For instance, if you want to switch out your Roku videos, click your Roku collection and click Add to Favorites at the top of the screen. Your collection will be available from the Favorite Collections link on your Curate homepage. Learn how to favorite a collection
When you create a Show collection, your collection assumes three states throughout the workflow:
- Draft - When you've created and scheduled a collection and have clicked Save, your collection is in DRAFT mode. Everything in your collection can be modified while in Draft mode.
- Published - Clicking Save on the main collection screen puts your collection into the Published state. Published is the last step before it goes live. You can still modify your collection in Published mode.
- Live - Refresh the page to make your collection Live. When your Collection is live it appears on your website. You can no longer make edits to the collection when it is live.
Show quick guide
Please reference the chart below to learn where each collection surfaces on your show's site. Each collection, along with a brief description, specs, and an assigned color code, is listed in the table. Scroll down the page to view a sample Show page graphic with each collection outlined in its assigned color.
Official Website Module
|Flexible Promo Module||Blue|
Non-Curate Show page elements
The videos reside in Media Manager but are selected in Curate.
Description text comes from your content channel or your asset.
All videos are automatically pulled from Media Manager.