This collection is to be used by PBS admins only. Please submit a help desk ticket to request that your station image be added to your site.
The Station Scenery image should provide a little local flavor to your station site. If you are a station near a beach community, perhaps you'd like to use an image of sailboats or the beach. If you are a station whose main audience lives in mountainous communities, you may want to use an image of a mountain or a forest.
The Station Scenery image appears on your station site in browsers and is automaticaly resized to appear in over-the-top devices such as:
- Apple TV
- Android TV/Fire TV
- Android mobile/tablet
- iOS mobile/tablet
In the future, the image will also display on Apple TV.
|Station Landmark Image||Image||1280x1280||1280x1280||Only available to Super User||JPG|
- Include an iconic image that provides a sense of place.
- Use an image that is as high-resolution as possible (1280x1280).
- Be sure your image has a scrolling effect. In other words, include an image that will look okay even as a user scrolls past it. (Do not include an image that is mostly sky)
- Do not include additional graphics or text on your image.
- Be mindful of the seasons.