What it means to Favorite a collection
Favoriting a collection means that you can easily access designated collections right from your Curate homepage. All of your favorited collections are stored and can be retrieved from one place. This feature comes in handy for any collections that are heavily used or frequently modified.
How to Favorite a collection
- Open the collection you want to favorite.
- From the collection page, click Add to Favorites located in the upper left side of the screen (Figure 1).
- The button turns blue and displays Favorite Collection, indicating that the collection has been added as a favorite (Figure 2.1).
- In the left side navigation menu, click Favorite Collections to view the favorited collection (Figure 2.2).
- The collection appears on your Favorites page (Figure 3). Click the collection to modify it.