You can copy a schedule regardless of its state (Live, Published, Draft).
When creating schedules for your content, you'll often want to use some of the same items again in a future schedule. The copy feature allows you to duplicate all items in a schedule then delete or add items to create a new schedule.
How to copy a schedule
- Click the Actions tab in the schedule you want to copy (Figure 1).
- Click Copy Schedule (Figure 2).
- Adjust the calendar to reflect the date and time you want your new schedule to go live and click Add (Figure 3).
- The schedule has been copied and is in an "unsaved" state (Figure 4.1). This means that the schedule has not been saved. If you leave the page without saving it will be deleted.
- Use the Edit and Remove buttons to the right of each item to modify schedule items (Figure 4.2).
- To keep an item, simply leave it alone.
- To replace an item, click Edit next to the item you no longer want and replace it with a new item.
- To delete an item, click Remove.
- To keep all items and add new ones, click Add Item at the bottom of the screen.
- When you've finished making changes, click Save (Figure 5).
- After saving, your schedule is published (Figure 6).
- Refresh the page to make the new schedule LIVE. It will go live at the date and time specified in step 3.
Refresh the page by right clicking and clicking Reload/Refresh or using the reload button in the top navigation menu of your browser.