- PBS.org Show Broadcast Information
- PBS.org Show Carousel
- PBS.org Show Flexible Promo
- PBS.org Show Shop
- PBS.org Show Social Media Hashtags
- Photo Gallery
- Promoted Link (Deprecated)
- Show Sponsor Logos
- Show Airdates
- Supporting Links
- Supporting Text
When updating Curate, we modified some of the scheduling terminology to make things easier. Now you can view all schedules for a single day on the same page with graphic indicators to easily identify the current state of each schedule. To familiarize yourself with the updated terminology, see the table below:
|Old Term||New Term||Indicator||Definition|
|Schedule is currently live.|
|Collection has been saved to the server and will go live at the selected date/time.|
|Set when “Leave for Later” button is selected in a schedule. Saves the schedule to your local/browser storage only, not to the server, which means it will not go live until scheduled.|
|All required fields in a schedule have not been completed; schedule will not become live.|
Learn how to access Show collections
(Click the symbol in the bottom right corner of the video to enlarge)
You can view the dates of past and future schedules by clicking the textbox next to "Schedules for" in the upper left side of the collection page. Past and future schedule dates are shaded with grey. The current schedule is highlighted in blue.
Search for shows and videos by the platform (All Platforms, PBS.org, Station Video Portal) to which they are assigned in Media Manager.
If a show is set to "All Platforms" at the show level, but some assets are set to "PBS.org" or "Station Video Portal," use the filters to search for the assets that do not fall under the All Platforms category.
- In the Show search textbox, type the name of the show to which the asset(s) belongs (Figure 1.1).
- Click Search (Figure 1.2).
- All assets are listed (Figure 2.1) that are assigned to All Platforms (Figure 2.2).
- In the Video Title textbox, type the title of the asset that has a different platform assignment (Figure 3.1).
- Click the Video Platform dropdown menu and click the platform to which the asset has been assigned (Figure 3.2).
- Click Search (Figure 3.3).
- The asset appears (Figure 4).