Specialty pages are pages that PBS has created for you and are already implemented on your Bento site. You cannot modify the title or path name for these pages, however, you can modify the header, footer and add advanced settings such as SEO information.
The following specialty pages can be found at the bottom of your page tree in the left navigation menu:
|404 Error Page||A standard response code indicating that the client was able to communicate with a given server, but the server could not find what was requested.|
|500 Error Page||An error typically caused by syntax inaccuracies that produces and displays a 500 Internal Server Error message instead of your website.|
|Search page||A page displayed by a search engine in response to a query. You can display or hide this page in the Site Settings section.|
How to modify a specialty page
- From the Pages section of your Bento site, locate the Specialty Pages section in the list of pages on the left. This section is typically located at the very bottom of your page tree. Click the plus sign to the left of the Specialty Pages heading to expand the section (Figure 1).
- Hover your mouse over the page you want to modify, and click the cog icon or the page title to open it (Figure 2).
An error message that is added for you automatically displays on the page (Figure 3.1). You can customize this text simply by editing it right on the page.
- You cannot modify the page title or path name (Figure 3.2).
The page header and footer display on the page by default (Figure 3.3). Click the toggles so they display ON to show these items on your page and OFF to hide these items from view.
- Click Advanced Settings to modify elements such as SEO settings or page indexing (Figure 3.4).
- When finished, click Save (Figure 3.5).
- Add more content to the page (Figure 4) in the following ways:
- Click the plus sign in an existing block
- Click ADD BLOCK to add a new content block
- Edit the header and footer