To help centralize your Bento content, we recommend that you keep content such as attachments, code, and images in filer folders. We also recommend that you name and arrange your folders by file type or subject or whatever is easiest for you to quickly access the files.
The following section demonstrates how to retrieve a file from a filer folder and place it on your Bento site.
How to add filer folder content to your page
In this example we are going to add an image to a blog post.
- On your main Pages screen, click the name of the page to which you want to add filer folder content (Figure 1).
- Click the component you want to add to your page (Figure 2). In this example we are adding an image component to our blog post.
- Click Select Image (Figure 3).
- Click the folder icon or the title of the folder that holds the content you want to add (Figure 4).
- Click the downward facing arrow next to the file you want to use (Figure 5).
Can't find what you are looking for and need to add content to a filer folder? Learn how to create a new folder and add content
- Your filer folder content displays on the page (Figure 6).