The Airdates component is available to Producer sites only and can only be placed in a 2, 2/3, or 3 column layout. In order to use this component, you must have a JAWS integration API key. If you do not have a key, request one now.
The Airdates component surfaces upcoming episodes of a particular series on a specific station. Producers can display the next time their show/series/episode appears on a station that is selected by the user. The Airdates component displays two weeks of data at a time. In other words, any program that airs more than two weeks out from the day your users are viewing your website will not display until it falls within a two week period.
The following features can appear in the Airdates component when viewed in a browser:
- Local station
- Program name
- Program run time in minutes
- Air date
- Broadcast time
- Time zone
- Episode title
- Episode description
How to implement Airdates
Be sure you have selected a 2, 2/3, or 3 column layout for your block.
- In a 2, 2/3, or 3 column layout block of the page content section of your website (i.e.: not the header or footer), click the plus sign (Figure 1.1).
- Click airdates (Figure 1.2).
- That's it! To view the settings for this component, hover your mouse over the component and click the cog icon (Figure 2.1).
- The settings appear on the left side of the page (Figure 2.2).
- Click Save to save the page and click Preview to view the component in a browser (Figure 2.3).
- The Airdates component displays on your page (Figure 3).