A campaign is a bundle of pods. Like pods, campaigns can have rules applied to rotate pods through a schedule. A campaign comes in handy if, for example, you have multiple pieces of creative that you want to use for one campaign. Each spot, or pod, will rotate through the schedule at an equal rate of appearance.
A pod may belong to more than one campaign.
How to create a campaign
- In the top navigation menu, click Campaigns (Figure 1.1).
- Click Create New Campaign (Figure 1.2).
- In the Campaign Name textbox, type the name of your campaign (Figure 2.1). Give it a name that makes it clear when it will be used and what type of pods it contains.
- In the Add Pod(s) section, begin typing the name of the first pod in the textbox provided (Figure 2.2). When the name of the pod appears, click to add it.
- Click Add Another Pod to add all subsequent pods (Figure 2.3).
- When finished, click Save Campaign (Figure 2.4).
- The name of your campaign and the date it was created displays at the top of the page (Figure 3.1).
- All pods that have been added to the campaign display in the Pods section (Figure 3.2). You can create a new pod here by clicking Create New Pod or remove an existing pod by clicking Remove to the right of the pod you want to delete. This will only remove the pod from your campaign, it will not delete the pod from the system. To add an existing pod to the campaign, click Edit Campaign located in the upper right side of the screen and add the pod as you did in Step 2 (Figure 3.4).
- Create a rule for your campaign by clicking Add to New Rule (Figure 3.3). Learn how to create a rule